Course/Lecture Outline （Minimum number of students is 5. A Course/Lecture may not run if the number is lower.）
|Course / Lecture||Time||Lesson Hour||Lessons Per Day||Days||Japanese Level
|Business Japanese Course||09：00－12：20||45 mins.||4 lessons||Mon.-Fri.||Approx.N2 or above
|Job Placement Support Lecture||13：00－14：35||2 lessons||Tue. Wed. Thu.
|Course / Lecture||Term||Period||Term Breaks
|Business Japanese Course||April||2021/04/05 - 06/18||05/03 - 05/07
|July||2021/07/05 - 09/17||08/09 - 08/13
|October||2021/10/04 - 12/17||11/01 - 11/05
|January||2022/01/11 - 03/18||---
|Job Placement Support Lecture||April||2021/04/07 - 06/08||05/03 - 05/07
|July||2021/07/07 - 09/07||08/09 - 08/13
|October||2021/10/06 - 12/07||11/01 - 11/05
|January||2022/01/12 - 03/08||---
|Course / Lecture
|Business Japanese Course
|Job Placement Support Lecture
- “Half” of Job Placement Support Lecture lesson fee is exempted for the students taking Business Japanese Course.
- Miscellaneous fee includes textbooks, tests, company visits (transportation fee), facilities, and certificates.
- Withdrawing from the courses before their commencement, only lesson fee is refundable. Admission and Miscellaneous fee is not refundable. After their commencement, no tuition fee is refunded for any reason.
- When sending fees to our bank account, overseas transfer fee should be included. If the fee is deducted, it will be collected after the student’s arrival.
For payment via bank
||SEIKO Co. Ltd.
||6-9-18 NAKAGAWA IKUNO-KU OSAKA JAPAN
||BANK PHONE NO.
Online Transfer or Credit Card Payment
Other than a bank transferring above, the online money transferring service (Flywire) is available. Credi card payment is also available.
Please click here for online transferring.
Please include transferring fee in the payment when using online transfer.
Please click here for more details of Flywire.
Please click here to check how to use Flywire for money tranfer.
Application Documents / Guide
- Application Form ⇒ PDF
- Copy of Passport or Resident Card
- Submit above documents by mail or online.
- We issue an invoice for the program.
- Wire tuition fee to the bank account above.
- Completion of admission
- ① A certificate is issued at the end of a course, based on school records (D or above) and attendances (85% or above).
No certificate will be issued for lectures.
- ② You cannot apply for “Student” Status of Resident from our school.
- ③ Transportation discount is not eligible for the courses and lectures above.